10/09/2007 noone but me from URL @ 2:41 AM Bad days never last with Lovely people called Friends :)
*Today would mean 8/10, tmr 9/10.
I laughed so hard i cried twice today. First was when Nurin's butt vibrated during flag raising. HAHAHAHAHA, it was all i could do to stop myself from squealing. & then when Nurin stomped into my class & attacked me with the whole class watching. Dammit, she pushed me against the wall, then against the cupboard and started shaking me so much so that the cupboard started shaking too. It was damn funny, but it hurt too okay you Ass. JiangYing was horrified at the friends that i had; hahahaha.
Tamil period was the best! Nish&i went to sleep in the sickbay. Sick la alamak, *coughs.
Anyway, i came home early today in a long time; and dammit la my sofa's damn comfyyy. My mom was in the shower so i sat on the sofa waiting for her to finish bathing. & thennn, i fell asleep & awoke successfully only close to 10pm. Dang.
But that would explain why i'm here at this unearthly hour, aha. Quite productive! (: I managed to finish my Amaths DHS paper2 and one combined science paper. Embarking on my Amaths CHIJ papaer1. I shall spend tomorrow on Graduation gifts.
I can't believe we're graduating alreadyyyyy.
OHMYMACERONI LAH. Its like just yesterday that i came into Cedar scared & intimidated, & tmr tmr tmr i'll be leaving Cedar a whole new person. How can one day be the be-all and the end-all? I will miss everysingleinsywinsyteensybit of Cedar.
The comforable, almost 2nd home school. But especially 4i; especially, 4i. The classmates, the teachers, the atmosphere, the lessons, the classroom, the classmates; the classmates the classmates the classmates ): the teachers the teachers): Heck i might even miss the crazy homework too.
Uh. Graduation's gna be so weird. Not quite ready to move on yet,but too bad for me/us, cos life's ready to. Ain't that a kick in the head?
& the school's being so budget with what they're giving to those fasting to break fast. Surprise? Not really.
I think its odd the way i miss people. Haha & that was random.
Today was a good day because it started off for me with a lovely voice (: Tomorrow shall be a good day too because it shall start off for me with a lovely voice again (: I STILL HAVENT TALKED TO MY DAD. When I catch a rainbow, i'd fold it into 7 stars & give it to a 100 of my Friends.
Cos these lines of lightning mean we're never alone, never alone; no no no.